Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends

First of all, I want to say Happy Valentine's day to all of you !
for those who single like me would probably forget about this because it was exactly the same day with the first day of our chinese new year.
I treat 14th of Feb like nothing, so let's talk about CNY !

It's chinese new year again,
and this is the only festival that I can do whatever I wanted to
I can eat like crazy people, excuse: it's cny ma
I can shop like mad people, excuse: cny weih, I need new shirt
I can ask for more money, excuse: uncle auntie, gong hei fatt choi ( then ang pow given)
I can ask for more holidays, excuse: I go back hometown
I can ask for wine, poker, mahjong, excuse: these are part of cny
and it's da chance for me to meet his parent, excuse: I want to go your house bai nian
:)


My lovely sister and I


No comments:

Post a Comment