Previously, I was always very dissatisfied with my body, my appearance. Food was the only thing that can comfort my mind, my soul. So the more I dislike them, the more I eat. I started to avoid every single activities, outing, event and etc. I was the anti-social freak. The past few days, I have seen a lot, and think a lot. Finally a voice inside my heart was saying : "Shaowen, wake up! This is your life and you gotta live it, you are the only director in your life, you are the one who gonna paint your life with colors." I was like awake from a really long dream.
I am fat, so what? I have the almost same figure as Beyonce, women in USA think this is SEXY. I can still bring out the self-confidence with my big-sized body. I am proud of my body, my figure. Well, this doesn't mean I am gonna stop my slimming programme, I will still keep on my slimming programme because I want to be perfect. I have been told by my CA : No one is perfect, but we can pursue perfection. Yes I want to pursue perfection.
I am the only me in this world, if I don't love myself, who does? I am the unique one, because you would never have the smile I had :)
No comments:
Post a Comment