College is a place that we make new friends,
learn how to social,
how to communicate with people,
before we step into this society
well I admit I'm not so good in communicating with people
I'm sucks in this
I lost contact with my high school friends
I lost contact with my primary school friends
how sad right ??
The first day I step into this college
I told myself not to do that again,
I have to learn how to communicate with people
but somehow
there are still some people I don't feel like get close with them
i kept thinking was that my problem
and have been emo for about 1 sem time..
until the day i found something interesting in my college
she is very disgusting, but i heart her
we always scold each other, but i still heart her
she is very very rude, and i still heart her lots ( hahahahaha)
this is the power of love
we found out we have same thoughts
we have the same hobbies
we have same type of figure ( well hers is actually better than mine)
and we decided to start a plan
diet !
it has been one month++ we didn't have meal together
how suffer !!! :(
we chewed Lecithin-E in class
we drink fruit juice
we detoxed..
Oh ya, she is my soul mate in sing k
we sing like no one is around us
we shout, we scream, we dance, we jump
and we shopped
1u , the curve, cineleisure, bangsar, sungai wang
Belle, I heart you much
my love to u is a continues tense
我爱你
ReplyDeletewe still got at least 50 years to go..
ReplyDeletewe will go through many things..
i appreciate you.
do cherish me kay..
love you